Medical Aesthetics & Wellness
What is normal hair growth?
• About 90 percent of our hair is growing at any one time. This growth phase lasts between two to six years.
• Ten percent of our hair is in resting phase. This phase lasts two to three months. At the end of this phase, the hair falls out.
• When you shed hair, a new hair from the same hair follicle (structure that contains the hair root) replaces it. This starts the growing cycle again.
• Scalp hair grows about one-half inch per month, but as people age, their rate of hair growth slows.
• It is normal to lose 50 to 100 hairs a day, and this is no cause for alarm.
What causes excess hair loss?
MD Aesthetics and Wellness provides variety of treatments which include blood work, medication, PRP therapy, Cosmopen microneedling therapy. Viviscal Professional Hair Growth Program are dietary supplements scientifically formulated with the exclusive and clinically proven marine complex AminoMar, which promotes hair growth from within. Viviscal Professional nourishes thinning hair that is prone to breakage and shedding.
Hair Loss can be treated with the following procedures:
Hair Loss & Hair Restoration
The Hair growth occurs in three phases with distinct changes below the skin in the hair bulb: