At MD Medical Aesthetics, we view your weight loss experience as a journey upon which your weight loss and nutrition coach will accompany you every step of the way until you attain your healthy weight goal.
We are committed to support you throughout your weight loss journey and until you reach your healthy weight and will continue our support to help you sustain it. Our nutrition and weight loss coach will help you achieve your weight goals by not only putting you on a diet and medication plan, but also by providing passionate and honest encouragement and support throughout the entire process.
BOOK YOUR NO OBLIGATION FREE CONSULTATION NOW! 847.975.6267
Reaching And Sustaining A Healthy Weight
• We know how frustrating it is to be overweight! We also know that finding the right weight loss program could be as frustrating. There are many options for you to choose from, too many, in fact. Let’s save you unnecessary frustration and give you the gist of our program.
• We believe in a holistic approach that focuses on your long-term results and we certainly don’t believe in quick fixes! Patients are expected to sustain long-term weight loss goals and achieve about 90% success rate by following our PCPs’ recommendations and plans.
• You are at the center of the program. We start by listening to you and understanding your goals. We measure and we assess. Among other things, we test your blood, check your heart (EKG) and measure your body composition. In other words, we establish your baseline.
• Now we know where you are (baseline) and where you want to be (your weight goal), your coach will personalize a plan just for you.
• Your plan consists of healthy meals recommendations and a physical activities regiment. Your coach will schedule routine weekly sessions to monitor and reflect on your progress.
• During the weekly sessions, you will get weighed, get B12 (Energy Metabolism Booster) and MIC (Fat Burner) injections, and possibly an appetite suppressing medication, if was recommended by the physician during your first visit. You will also have access to a variety of weight loss natural supplements to support your goals.
• Your coach will schedule routine weekly sessions to monitor and reflect on your progress. During the weekly sessions, you will get weighed, get B12 (Energy Metabolism Booster) and MIC (Fat Burner) injections, and possibly an appetite suppressing medication, if was recommended by the physician during your first visit. You will also have access to a variety of weight loss natural supplements to support your goals.
• Your coach work with you on revising your plan based on your progress until you reach your healthy weight goal.
• Your coach will be available to support you in maintaining your weight loss results.
Weight Loss Program
At our clinic we offer a weight management program that consist of one-on-one weekly visits with our PCP for a period of 12 weeks. During these visits you will be introduced to many different tools like Mindful Eating, Intuitive Eating and Behavior Modification, and encouraged to use them along your journey. Gradually you will be making small realistic steps toward permanent lifestyle changes.
If you feel you are ready for a lifestyle change which involves incorporating basic healthy eating, physical activity and changing your habits, then the MD Aesthetics and Wellness program is for you.
About the Program
• Five components: lifestyle, exercise, attitudes, relationship and nutrition
• Learn permanent lifestyle/behavioral changes that promote stable weight loss
• Cope with lapse and preventing relapse
• Set reasonable and achievable goals
• Deal with pressures to eat and counter negative self-talk
• Distinguish hunger from cravings
• Learn how your attitude can affect weight loss
• Daily physical activity and record keeping are strongly encouraged in order to achieve a realistic weight loss of 1-2 pounds a week.
Medical Weight Loss
Comprehensive lifestyle change weight loss program with the use of medication. Medication for the control of appetite can be an effective aid to weight management when used as part of a comprehensive nutritional and exercise program. All patients who are interested in the medication will have a consultation with our registered dietitian to see if the program is appropriate. The program entails individualized counseling and goal setting towards a healthy lifestyle change. In addition, a physical, laboratory work up will be provided before medication is given. Patients in the medical weight management program will have weekly individualized visits with a dietitian and a monthly visit with a PCP.
• Initial consult with the dietitian
• 12 individual weekly sessions
• Initial individual physical with PCP
• Follow up visits with PCP
How to Prepare for the First Visit
Arrive early for your first visit. You will be asked to complete a diet and lifestyle assessment and provide some information about your medical history.
You’ll receive a complete physical assessment.
In a private consultation room, one of specially trained medical staff will perform a physical assessment that includes measurements of height, weight, waist circumference, body mass index, heart rate and blood pressure. Additionally, we will also listen to your heart and lungs.
We’ll give you a comprehensive explanation of how the program works.
Our medical staff members will explain in detail our well-established and successful weight-loss program, answer any questions you may have, and then work with you to individualize the program, creating a set of goals focused on your unique needs.
You will be offered an injection of vitamin B12 along with a supply of appetite suppressant medication.
Our program is intended for overweight or obese patients with a body mass index (BMI) greater than 25. The B12 vitamin supplement helps increase energy and your overall nutritional status.
• Laboratory tests are required, either with us or your doctor
Laboratory testing is required for all patients at your second visit.
Cholesterol, blood sugar, blood count, kidney function, liver function and thyroid level will all be assessed. You will have the option of having these drawn by your primary care physician (bring us a copy) or at the laboratory here .Generally, your first visit should take about 30 to 45 minutes. Follow-up visits typically take about 15 to 20 minutes.
Medical Weight Loss consists of:
• Holistic Medical Weight Loss
• Behavior Modification Augmented by Safe Supplements and FDA- Approved Medications.
Who We Are
Our Specialized Group is passionate about helping you achieve your weight goals.
Our friendly and professional staff is both dedicated and well-trained, giving it what it takes to work with you in a one-on-one setting to develop a medical weight loss plan tailored to fit your current health situation and your weight goal.
Medical Aesthetics & Wellness